Our Nude Resort Experience
Palm Springs near Los Angeles, California
Everyone can get comfortable shedding their clothes and stress at the Desert Sun Resort. We strive to provide a safe and nonjudgmental place where you can feel completely natural while enjoying the desert sun and dry climate of Palm Springs.
There are many different ways to enjoy the Desert Sun Resort: reading by the quiet pool, floating in the special saltwater pool or a friendly game of pool volleyball! We also have a lit tennis court. For pure indulgence, try the spa!
Don’t worry: everyone is a first-timer once, but our guests swear that after a few days of vacationing here you will feel like you’ve been away for a week. Being comfortable at our nudist resort is a natural tranquilizer, and there’s no better place for it than Desert Sun Resort’s five acres of secluded paradise in the Palm Springs’ Movie Colony district.
Guest Rules & Etiquette
Our entire staff is honored to have you as our guest and we look forward to making your visit perfect in every way.
During your stay, you will enjoy the beautiful surroundings providing you with the perfect relaxation at ourclothing optional resort. We invite you to discover the recreation and spa services available here.
Here are a few guidelines to make your stay as stress free as possible:
- Proper naturist etiquette requires use of a towel while seated when nude.
- No clothing is necessary at anytime, anywhere within the facility. Complete nudity is only required in the pools, Jacuzzis or on the pool decks. No swimming suits are permitted at any time for any reason.
- Insults or abusive (foul) language toward any other person will not be tolerated.
- Public sexual behavior or sexual advances will not be tolerated; if anyone’s actions make you feel uncomfortable, please notify the Resort Staff.
- Gawking will not be tolerated. Any complaints of gawking will be addressed and dealt with aggressively.
- Cell phones/laptops/cameras/stereos are not permitted anywhere outside of rooms without a sticker over the camera and please no talking except in rooms or lobby. This is to protect your and other guest's privacy. Other electronics such as laptops or IPADs are permitted if a sticker or business card is taped over the camera. Special management permission may be given for guests with special needs or disabilities.
- Check out time for hotel and condo guests is 12pm. Late check outs are available depending on availability at the front desk at a $40 charge. Guests may check out of their room and stay on grounds until 4pm at no extra charge.
- Day visitors are required to leave the grounds no later that 6:30pm.
- An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to any unsigned café or nightclub charges.
- No outside beverages are allowed in the café or nightclub.
- No alcohol is allowed by the pool and jacuzzi during cafe hours.
- Pets: Sorry but no pets are allowed in the rooms or on premises.
- Our sprinkler system is activated during the evening. Please remember to bring in your towels and belongings to protect them from the water. Also, please be CAUTIOUS when using the walkways as the pavement may be slippery when wet.
- Please let our staff know if you have any special needs and we will try our best to accommodate you.
All rooms and all of our indoor areas are NON-SMOKING per California law. Smoking is also not permitted in the condo pool area, on any of the pool decks or just outside of the Chaparral or Courtyard rooms. Smoking is only permitted on the grassy areas away from the café, pools, hot tubs, or guest rooms. Please be courteous of our other guests when smoking in these areas.
The use of illegal drugs of any kind will not be tolerated.