Palm Springs Airlines
Good news for travelers looking for a sunny getaway!
New non-stop flights from major cities to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), which was named as one of America's most stress-free airports by SmarterTravel.com.
Palm Springs International (PSP) is served by major and low-fare airlines offering daily nonstops and direct flights (no plane change) to many US cities and seasonal flights to western Canada.
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Austin (AUS)
- Bellingham, Washington (BLI)
- Calgary, Alberta (YYC)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Chicago, IL (MDW)
- Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas (DFW)
- Denver, Colorado (DEN)
- Edmonton, Alberta (YEG)
- El Paso, TX (ELP)
- Huntsville (HSV)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS)
- Los Angeles, California (LAX)
- Minneapolis / St. Paul, Minnesota (MSP)
- O'Hare / Chicago , Illinois (ORD)
- Phoenix, Arizona (PHX)
- Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Sacramento, California (SMF)
- Salt Lake City, Utah (SLC)
- San Francisco, California (SFO)
- Seattle, Washington (SEA)
- Toronto, Canada (YYZ)
- Tucson, AZ (TUS)
- Vancouver, British Columbia (YVR)
Airlines Landing in Palm Springs
- American - aa.com Nonstop - Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX
- Delta - delta.com
- United - united.com Nonstop - Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Denver, CO, Chicago, IL
- Alaska Airlines - alaskaair.com Nonstop- San Francisco, CA, Sacramento, CA, Portland, OR, Seattle, WA
And just because we see so many Canadians that enjoy our resort:
- Air Canada - aircanada.com
- West Jet - westjet.com Nonstop- Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver and Calgary, Canada
Other Options to Desert Sun Resort
The Ontario California Airport - 67 miles
The next closest airport to the greater Palm Springs California area is the Ontario California International Airport (ONT) and is located less than 5 minutes from the Interstate 10 (I-10) and approximately 65 miles directly west of Palm Springs, California, about one and a half hour's drive away from Palm Springs, Ca.
The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - 120 miles
The largest airport serving the Palm Springs area is the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) located in Los Angeles, California, approximately 120 miles west of Palm Springs, about a two to three hour drive to Palm Springs depending on traffic conditions.
The Orange County Airport (SNA) - 96 miles
The Orange County Airport (SNA), also known as John Wayne Airport, is approximately 96 miles from Desert Sun Resort. Depending on traffic conditions, the trip from the Orange County Airport can range in travel time from two to three hours.
The San Diego California airport (SAN) - 140 miles
The San Diego California airport (SAN) is located in beautiful downtown San Diego, and near the Pacific coast. On a sunny day, landing at the San Diego airport is a breathtakingly beautiful experience with views of both the San Diego skyline and the Pacific Ocean. The drive can be from two and one half hours to three and one half hours depending on traffic.